Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
An Annual Pass will only be valid when it is used and/or presented by the named holder, it displays a photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder and it is within the Validity Period. Photocopies of an Annual Pass will not be accepted. Any use of an Annual Pass in breach of these terms and conditions or the relevant Attraction Regulations will result in the Annual Pass being revoked without compensation. For the avoidance of doubt, pass sharing is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and any attempted use of an Annual Pass by someone other than the photographed and named holder, regardless of reason, will result in the Annual Pass being revoked without compensation to the holder.
1. Each Annual Pass holder will only be issued his or her own Annual Pass after supplying the following:
1.1 Their first name and surname
1.2 Their date of birth
1.3 Their residential address
1.4 A contact telephone number
1.5 A contact email address (if they have one); and
1.6 A photograph which must be a true likeness of the holder.
1.7 A copy of Emirates ID if application is for a Local Resident.
2. The purchaser of the Annual Pass must be 18 years or over.
3. An Annual Pass entitles the purchaser to admission to IMG Worlds of Adventure for a period of 12 months from the date of issue (“Validity Period”) and is subject to the opening calendar of IMG Worlds of Adventure and any applicable exclusion dates. The ‘valid from’ and ‘valid until’ dates will be printed on the Annual Pass card when issued. Please check IMG Worlds of Adventure opening and closing dates before visiting.
4. Purchase of a Disabled IMG Worlds of Adventure Annual Pass (“Disabled Pass”) is subject to proof of disability for example by production of a doctor’s letter setting out the disability, proof of receipt of disability living allowance or a disabled parking badge. Disabled Pass holders are entitled to a free Carer Annual Pass (“Carer Pass”) which will be issued at the same time as the Disabled Pass. The Carer Pass may only be used by the designated Helper when accompanying the Disabled Pass holder. Misuse of the Carer Pass will result in both Disabled Pass and the Carer Pass holders being required to supply the details listed in clause 1.
5. IMGWOA will endeavor to ensure that as many Rides and Attractions as possible are available for use by guests on any given day. However, IMG Theme Park LLC reserves the right, without prior notice to close and change the availability of the Attractions/shows and/or the Attraction’s operating hours. IMGWOA in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close the whole or any part of the premises at any time or to restrict the number of persons having access to guest areas including any Attractions. The reason for any closure or restriction provided by this condition may include closure due to capacity, inclement weather, special events or to ensure safety and security of guests, or if IMG Worlds of Adventure in its discretion consider that circumstances so require.
6. To use an Annual Pass, the authorised holder must show it at the admissions turnstiles at IMG Worlds of Adventure.
7. All Annual Passes remain the property of IMG Theme Park LLC and can be withdrawn at any time. Annual Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. Access will be denied to IMG Worlds of Adventure in the event of fraud or misuse of the Annual Pass and the Annual Pass will be withdrawn from any person whose conduct in the Park is deemed to be inappropriate, at the absolute discretion of IMG Worlds of Adventure. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorized or improper access to IMG Worlds of Adventure with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder. For the avoidance of doubt no refund will be given in such circumstances.
8. An Annual Pass that is discovered to have been purchased through means not permitted by IMG will be revoked without compensation.
9. Possession or use of the Annual Pass does not guarantee entry to IMG Worlds of Adventure. The management of the theme park reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason as provided by the theme park regulations including, but not limited to, the theme park reaching full capacity.
10. Possession or use of the Annual Pass does not allow immediate entry or priority entry to IMG Worlds of Adventure.
11. Entry to IMG Worlds of Adventure by use of an Annual Pass will not be permitted in the event that a valid Annual Pass is not presented for any reason, including, but not limited to, the Annual Pass being lost, stolen, damaged or forgotten. Failure to present a valid Annual Pass will result in a charge of the “on the day” admissions rate, which will be non-refundable.
12. A lost, stolen and/or damaged Annual Pass should be reported to IMG Worlds of Adventure immediately. Contact details for IMG Worlds of Adventure are:
• Telephone: +971 4 403 8888
• Fax: +971 4 323 3115
• E-mail: GuestRelations@imgworlds.com
13. If an Annual Pass is lost, stolen and/or damaged, IMG Worlds of Adventure may issue a replacement Annual Pass. Up to three replacement Annual Passes can be issued during the Validity Period. Replacement Annual Passes will only be issued at IMG Worlds of Adventures to the individual whose details have been provided in accordance with clause 2. Administrative charge of AED150 will be made for the re-issue of each Annual Pass.
14. Unless stated otherwise, an Annual Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any other offer, discount or retail/restaurant incentive.
15. Refunds against the Annual Pass are not available under any circumstances either full or in part. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
16. Annual Passes may only be used during Validity Period.
17. IMG Worlds of Adventure is entitled to use Annual Pass holder’s details to contact them in relation to service information, including, but not limited to, information about changes to these Terms and Conditions, expiry and/or renewal reminders. IMG will not use Annual Pass holder’s details for marketing purposes unless the Annual Pass holder has opted in to receive such information at the time of purchasing the Annual Pass.
18. IMG Theme Parks LLC is entitled, at its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for its Annual Pass at any time and for any reason and may from time to time offer pricing and promotional offers at IMG Worlds of Adventure, online, via telephone or through third party channels.
19. IMG Worlds of Adventure reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by giving not less than 30 days written notice of such variation and by publishing the same online..
20. On the presentation of an Annual Pass, holders may receive discounts and/or benefits from third parties. Such third parties and others are subject to change.
21. Visitors under 12 years of age to IMG Worlds of Adventure must be accompanied at all times by an individual aged 18 or over.
22. Visitors under 1 meter in height may enter IMG Worlds of Adventure free of charge.
23. Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. For more details about the IMG Worlds of Adventure Annual Pass please visit www.IMGWorlds.com
24. The Annual Pass is valid for entry to the IMG Worlds of Adventure Theme Park, but does not include:
24.1. Valet Parking at the theme park
24.2 Access to the Novo Cinema
25. Annual Pass holders must adhere to these Terms and Conditions during the Validity Period and to abide by all other park terms and conditions during all visits to the theme park.