Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
- Children who are under the height of 1.05 m, enters the Park free.
- The Annual Pass is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Annual Pass need to be redeemed at the park guest services within 60 days after the date of purchase to collect the Annual Pass.
- The Annual Pass entitles the holder to admission to the theme park for the duration of the validity period of the Annual Pass and subject to the available usage entitlements associated with the Annual Pass.
- Annual Pass is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be offered for resale under any circumstances.
- There can be some blackout days for some special days or events, which will be at the sole discretion of IMG.
- The special offer price and promotions within the Park for various products and services can change from time to time at IMGs sole discretion and Annual Members can have the option to avail the best option available.
- IMG Theme Park reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by giving you written notice of such variation. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- No refunds are available once service has commenced or in respect of any package, meals or any other services utilized.
- Canceling a booking with IMG Worlds of Adventure can result in 100% cancellation fees being applied by IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- F&B discount offerings applicable only on the sitting restaurants.*
- If the Annual Pass card is misplaced, the Pass holder can get a replacement card at IMG Guest Service Desk by paying Aed 53.
- Park terms and conditions apply.
Benefits Annual Membership
- Unlimited access to the park throughout the year.
- 20% discount on Ultimate Fast Track.
- 20% discount on F & B.
- 20% discount on Retail.
- 20% discount on Digi-Photo.
- 20% discount on Arcade.
- 20% on Iron Man Experience.
- 20% on initial training fee (LMV) GMDC